Greg,

VSAM gives you a new primary extent when you go to a new volume. Setting
this to Secondary will change this behavior for extended format VSAM.

For DSORG=PS you get the secondary allocation when you go to a new volume.

ACC is a a very kewl way to undo whatever your programmers have done to
their JCL without actually having to change the JCL itself.

Ron