I wonder if IBM wants to be the ONLY computer emulator in the world?

Article is titled: 'IBM virtualizes Linux x86 apps on System p box'
http://searchdatacenter.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid80_gci12
52514,00.html?bucket=NEWS&topic=306387

Should Intel sue IBM for infringing on its x86 patents?

/Tom Kern

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 20:58:47 +0100, Phil Payne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
RESEARCH.FREESERVE.CO.UK> wrote:
>It sounds to me like someone didn't understand what they were hearing.  Not
uncommon in the
>analyst community.
>
>It's hard to imagine a mainframe as a gaming machine - it doesn't have the
bandwidth and
>neither does any conceivable route to the end user.  Games consoles throw
HUGE amounts of data