On Mon, 7 May 2007 22:12:43 -0400, Robert Justice wrote:

>exactly, we need to cut ceo compensation by 90% in this country, and in
some
>cases, like the one idiot that got almost 400 million, by 99%.

I'd really like to be that stupid. For that kind of money, you can call me
whatever names you want.

I read a story the other day about some hedge fund managers making over a
Billion dollars last year (that's with a capial "B"). And if you follow the
"Wall
Street" link on Ed's link to Forbes, you'll see a similar article.

At the risk of offending some, I think you should be able to get whatever you
can negotiate. More to the point; Why would you deny someone the right to
earn whatever they can ??? If you run through this list, you'll find complaints
about offshore types working for too little. Then you'll find complaints about
CEO types earning too much. What is the right amount ??? And who is going to
make those rules ??? Are you saying everyone should make the same
amount ??? Or maybe you'd like to vote on how much your neighbor earns ???
Or maybe dictate what your neighbor earns ??? Or is it that you want to let
them earn that much as long as they slide you a bit ???

And why pick on CEOs ??? You should be going after anyone who earns more
than the amount the elites decide is too much and probably anyone who earns
less than the amount the elites decide is too little. Wouldn't that be fair ???
Or
maybe that would be too fair ???