<snip>
I just compared the total CPU time via SDSF on 2 similar systems that
were both IPLed a few weeks ago - one z/OS 1.8 and the other z/OS 1.6.
The numbers were very close, so nothing unusual in that environment.
</snip>

Mark, this only happens occasionally. We went for a while with no
problem and then we saw this:

PREFIX=VLF  DEST=(ALL)  OWNER=*  SORT=CPU%/D  S
NP      JOBNAME         XCP-Cnt         CPU-Time        SR      Status
SysN
        VLF           92    5691.52         AE82  - ONLY 1.8 System
        VLF           90     192.98           AE81
        VLF           90      85.65           AE83
        VLF           94      18.78           AE84
        VLF           90      42.18           AE85
        VLF           90      43.21           AE87

Jon L. Veilleux
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(860) 636-2683

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna