From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Chicklon, Tom
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 8:14 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: JES2 at DR

I think you are going to need someone who restores their spool volumes
at DR
to answer this one.

We just INIT the volumes and allocate the spool space from the DR floor
system while the other restore jobs are running; we don't restore the
spool
volumes.

Tom Chicklon

----

intended exclusively
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message, together
with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying,
disclosure
or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete all copies.