>Personally, I thought SYSALLDA went out with MVT, but then I was never an MVS
>sysprog.

SYSALLDA has been in every shop I've ever been in.
But, I still believe in SYSDA.

Of course, in an SMS environment it doesn't matter.
I have been using UNIT=DASD for the last 15 years.
If your SMS environment is correct, it will go to the correct spot.

At our shop, SYSDA, SYSALLDA, DASD, etc. are controlled.

Besides, I don't think SYSALLDA is appropriate.

-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!