Unfortunately, I must reference pageble storage. I am using EUT=YES frr.

The fact that MVS has several important storage areas that are
fetchable, like the TCB/STCB/IHSA and linkage stack, leaves several
"holes" that cannot be plugged.

It's not a huge concern for me, since my product now requires the
client program to be APF-authorized and therefore "trusted".

Jeffrey D. Smith
Principal Product Architect
Farsight Systems Corporation
700 KEN PRATT BLVD. #204-159