From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Sridhar K Veena
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 2:02 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Report on TSO usage

G'day All,

Am new to this list, sorry if am asking the wrong question here !

Am looking for some kind of report which will pull out the info on TSO
usage on a mainframe. Something which would individually list all the
TSO users who logged on

and their various resource consumption stats. Please let me know if such
a thing is possible by running some reporting JCLs. We have a mainframe
that is used for

 training purposes, and the TSO users are constantly changing. We are
looking at generating resource consumption reports after every training
session.

Thanks

Sridhar K Veena

received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

DISCLAIMER:
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. Before opening any mail and