After issuing a FIND macro (svc 18), I'd like to know which is the dsname
(concatenated DD) the macro found the member in.

Manual states that FIND macro, after a successful completion "causes the system
to use the address of the first block of a specified partitioned data set
member as the starting point for the next READ macro for the same data set."

So I think somewhere in the system there's a control block or whatever that
make me able to find out which dsname is the member in.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards.

Massimo Biancucci

IT- Operations - CSS - MSY

Via degli Ontani, 25

36100 - Vicenza (VI)

Phone: +39 0444558110

Fax: +39 0444558232

Mobile: +39 3482558906

e-mail: massimo.biancucci <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> @t-systems.it

Internet: http://www.t-systems.it

T-Systems Italia S.p.A.

Società unipersonale soggetta a direzione e coordinamento di T-Systems
Enterprise Services GmbH appartenente al gruppo Deutsche Telekom

Sede Legale: Via degli Ontani, 25 - 36100 Vicenza

Cap. Soc. Euro 14.560.000 i.v., REA Vicenza 192315, Reg. Impr. VI 01899910242,
Cod. Fisc. 01899910242, Partita IVA 12622480155