From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jon Brock
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 1:25 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Date & Time in JCL

<deadhorsebeat>
. . . and none of those choices are really good, at least for a
non-sysprog.  I know the reasoning behind not having it as a batch JCL,
but it seems a case of "you might burn yourself, so you can't do it."

There's a reason it comes up frequently; many people would find it
useful.

</deadhorsebeat>

Jon

<snip>
Comes up repeatedly. First choice is Scheduling PKG, second choice is
ISPF SKELs, more choices include Rexx, CLIST, HLASM to generate JCL and
sub to internal reader.
</snip>

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html