Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2007 12:25 AM
Subject: VTAM question (***)

We have just upgraded from z/OS 1.4 to z/OS 1.7. There is a slight behaviour difference in ISPF, however, when navigating ISPF panels. I'm 99% sure the
change I need to make is in VTAM somewhere, but I can't for the life of me
remember where.

When going from certain panels to other (homegrown) panels, the user is
presented with *** at the bottom of the screen and must hit enter. Prior to
the implementation of 1.7, however, the *** was not presented and the new
panel was displayed without having to hit enter.

Can someone point me to where I need to look?  Many thanks in advance.

Debbie Mitchell
Utica National Insurance Group