I just talked to my friend Scott Scherer, who used to run Naspa, and now just works there. He was glad to know about the difficulties. They just went from a format of having a monthly magazine, to putting the articles on their site as soon as they were written. He assured me that someone will be looking into this, and that someone from Naspa should be posting to the list in the next hour or so to clear things up.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. z/OS Systems Programmer
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
414-475-7434

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffrey Deaver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I agree, the website it extremely difficult to navigate.  When did they
change it from the classic 'red' web pages.

I found the pubs at the following URLs once I was logged on...

http://www.technicalsupport-digital.com/technicalsupport/200704/
http://www.technicalsupport-digital.com/technicalsupport/200703/

etc...

Once in their magazine navigator, the archive button gets you links to the
other electronic copies.

Jeffrey Deaver, Engineer
Systems Engineering
[EMAIL PROTECTED]