Well, no, the best would be for some really good programmer to take
their product and use a "cross platform" GUI toolkit. I have considered
the possibility of taking the x3270 source code (love Open Source) and
seeing if I could make it into a Qt program (Qt is a windowing toolkit
by Trolltech). Unfortunately, I have run into some problems, including
but not limited to (1) lack of understanding of the TN3270 protocol; (2)
lack of understanding the Qt toolkit; (3) lack of talent.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.