Pinnacle wrote:
Just looked at our new z/OS V1R8 PROGxx member, and instead of taking the default so that LINKLIB, MIGLIB, and CSSLIB are on top of the LINKLIST concatenation, they're sprinkled throughout the LNKLSTxx section, with LINKLIB actually being near the bottom. Is this some new avant garde thinking from our ServerPac brethren, or should I fix it?
<snip>

The word from the ServerPac folks is...please open a PMR so they can figure out why it's happening.

--
John Eells
z/OS Technical Marketing