-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jeffrey D. Smith
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 2:26 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [META] Is !#$%^&* spamming entire IBM-MAIN readership?

/snip/
> I like the idea of REVENGE. When I get snail-mail prepaid return
> envelops, I make it a point to send them back, stuffed with newspaper
> clippings.

Unfortunately, the old gag of glueing the envelope to a brick doesn't
work anymore. The USPS acquiesced to complaining businesses, and now
they routinely discard the bricks.
<SNIP>

I just wonder what the auto openers look like after hitting an envelope
with several ketchup packets or other packets from other fast food
outlets...

I have noticed that some of those credit card apps stopped coming....

Later,
Steve Thompson

-- Poster's sense of humor may or may not match poster's employer's
sense of humor. --