Hi -- a helpful suggestion got me past my error.

Thank you!

Stg
----- Forwarded by Steve Grimes/Systems/ais on 05/24/2007 05:37 PM -----

Steve Grimes/Systems/ais
05/24/2007 03:58 PM

DB2 Database Discussion list at IDUG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc

Subject
Re: [DB2-L] WLM SP Abend Mystery

Success!

This definately got me on the right path -- thank you!

I changed the PC options to ATTACH(RRSAF) and (eventually) the compile
options to DYNAM and NOEXPORTALL.

The execution seems to be happening now, with (typical) abends occurring
due to program logic and check constraint stuff.  (Probably because this
program is truly NOT re-entrant.)

Anyway, I'm on my way again.

Thank you!

Stg