Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2007 3:04 AM
Subject: Re: How to Specify the FTP source IP address ?

Tsai Laurence wrote:
hi ,
as the subject, can I specify the OSA interface or source IP address
during FTPing from z/OS to the other FTP server ? The FTP client is z/OS.

Thanks !
Laurence

What version of z/OS are you running?

I can't remember what version it was introduced, but we are running z/OS
1.6 and under the TCPCONFIG paramemeters you can specifiy

SRCIP JOBNAME MYJOB* 10.1.1.1 ENDSRCIP

This will cause every job that starts with MYJOB to use the source IP
address of 10.1.1.1.