On Tue, 29 May 2007 14:51:48 -0400, Mark Jacobs
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>We have a vendor product, no longer under support, that issues operator
>commands when it starts up. When we have a zOS 1.8 system in the sysplex
>the start commands fail with this message;
>
>IEE345I START AUTHORITY INVALID, FAILED BY MVS
>
>When the zOS 1.8 system is removed from the sysplex the start command is
>successful. The issuing system is zOS 1.7.

Mark.....do you mind my asking what "no longer supported" vendor product
you are talking about.....and what co. ??  Just curious.
Might have something to do with console authority within the JES2 parm def
for internal readers (off the top of my sparse head).  Did something change?

TTFN,
.....mhyI