On Wed, 30 May 2007 14:22:13 +0200, Barbara Nitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Guess what: Both UNKNIDS and INTIDS were ignored in consolxx (iea196 with
>reason code 3, which isn't in the 1.8 books anymore).

DOC APAR OA20565:

REASON CODE 3 MISSING FROM IEA196I MESSAGE EXPLANATION IN Z/OS
1.8 SYSTEM MESSAGES MANUAL

---

IEA196I CONSOLxx stmt-type: text
:
keywd VALUE IGNORED. REASON=rc
  The system found a keyword value that is not valid.

  keywd  The incorrect keyword.

         rc     The reason code, which is one of the following:

|        3   A CONSOLE statement defines a console with the
|            same name as a console that already exists.  The
|            keyword specified an attribute value that was
|            different from the attribute value of the existing
|            console.  In a sysplex, the value does not match
|            the corresponding value of a console with the same
|            name that is already defined to the sysplex.  The
|            system uses the attribute of the existing console.

|            To obtain the current console attribute values,
|            issue the D C command.

Scott Fagen
z/OS Core Technology Design
IBM Poughkeepsie