-------------------------<snip>----------------------------

I still remember from decades ago, when we still received the UCC7
source on microfiche, that the comment was full of nice and spicy
American slang and pop-talk: "yeah, go back to ye olde home" (from a
subroutine) and many similar phrases.
"Way back" when I was involved in fitting local mods to the WATFIV processor, the processor had a full-page comment at the very end; in the middle of this blank space was the sentence "This space for rent".