This does not seem to be about an IEBCOPY Unloaded dataset. Which by now
we know the RECFM(VS) nature of the unloaded dataset will not traverse to a
PC and back asis. It must be processed into a RECFM format that the PC
based file transfer applications can use.

I am surprised someone who posts so many responses to keep on topic would
go off on this tangent.