On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 07:38:52 -0500, Mark H. Young
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 07:27:19 -0500, Dave Butts
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>I'm sure most people here know this answer already, but I am curious.
>>What is the JES2 songbook?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Dave
>>

>You lead a sheltered life Dave.  Sorry, couldn't resist.
>For us greybeards or silvertones, etc. it's the sing-a-long book available at
>SHARE's and used at SCIDs in the evening while imbibbing on your favorite
>cocktail for those who don't know the words.
>
>TTFN,
>...mhyI

Found this on a GOOGLE search:

JES2 Sing Along

It only happens twice a year and only at the SHARE conference during the
Thursday night SCIDS. Sing along: "HASPy days are here again, the SPOOL is
full again" I've got a JES2 songbook in a box somewhere. I got to swing the
MVT Paddle during the sing along the last time I went.