I, too, still have about 200 blank cards.  Some are edge cut, others are
complete rectangles.  If you still
have any VCR tapes, the cards scotch tape perfectly on the box and can be
used to identify the contents
of the tapes that you record.

On 6/8/07, (IBM Mainframe Discussion List) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

According to Wikipedia's "On this day...", Herman Hollerith received a
patent for his punch card calculator on this day (8 June) in
1887.  Go,  Herman!!

I still have a handful of blank cards that I liberated from a
service  bureau
ca. 1985.  I use them sometimes to write notes to myself
(without  punching
them, though).  They fix perfectly in my shirt pocket.

Bill  Fairchild
Plainfield, IL

http://www.aol.com.

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However - a large