From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Robert Justice
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 2:20 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IBMLINK-SEV1 32141089-->now 11:15 maybe

>FSVO "up".  I signed on, checked my AST apar and saw that it had closed
>and a PTF was available, ordered the PTF for Internet delivery,
>navigated to SRD and saw the order status as "submitted", went to a
>couple of meetings, went to lunch, came back from lunch, and now, four
>hours later, my PTF order status is still "submitted" (not even
>"received", let alone "shipped").  And that was with priority
>"emergency".

That one might possibly be one of the "known" ibmlink issues, i.e.,
ID #70092

Abstract: Order updates fail on occasion in SRD

Sometimes the status of an order in SRD may not change from "Submitted",

or "Received", to "Shipped".

An order status that does not change from "Submitted" or "Received" is
indicating a failure of the SRD order status update function. The
ultimate
authority of an order's status is the Corrective Service Status public
website:

https://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/ssos/order_status?
cmd=getIndexPage

Workaround: If an order status does not change to "Shipped" in a
reasonable
amount of time, one should check the Corrective Service Status website
verify the order status.