IIRC, it is the subject of the IBM vs. PSI lawsuit. Yes, there are
"issues" with IBM support. It is an emulated System z on an Itanium box.
This is what appears to have caused all the "problems" with the FlexES
system getting a new patent license.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.