-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Steve Comstock
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 1:59 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ISPF Panel Issue with HEX Data

Thompson, Steve wrote:
<SNIP>
> I'm going to take a guess: your numbers may be getting extended so
> that they are negative (a la LH into a register rather than ICM...)
> and so your compares are tainted by that side effect (unwanted though
> it may be).
>
> Later,
> Steve Thompson

I don't think so, since neither of the values have an '8' or higher for
their leftmost hex digit.

<SNIP>

Yeah, after I saw someone else's post I realized that she wasn't in IPCS
using CLIST. I'm working on internal tools in REXX and having some
issues here and there and so have a severe case of tunnel vision. So I
missed the type of ISPF stuff she was actually in...

Regards,
Steve Thompson