Von: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von
Michael Knigge
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2007 11:24
An: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Betreff: CSI - Catalg Search Interface

All,

could someone please explain to me why I get a large dataset list when I
do a DSLIST (3.4) under ISPF with

AAA.BBB.CCC.**.DD.EEEE*

and I get *ZERO* return if I query the CSI module "IGGCSI00" ???

There is no statement in the manual that a filter like this is not
supported (with multiple wildcards)....

Is there an alternative to CSI for getting a dataset list (callable from C)?

Thank you,
Michael