In a message dated 6/14/2007 3:50:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>Just before another group took over SMF processing we acquired a
package that put to shame anything on the market (then and now),
unfortunately
it is probably defunct. I don't know since then if anyone  has even
attempted to duplicate it. It was called QCM although it was  quite a
nice package it did put its fingers in IBM code.

QCM was from Duquesne Systems in Pittsburgh, which merged with Marino
Associates to form Legent, which was acquired by CA, which has been known to
defunct a product now and then.

Bill  Fairchild
Plainfield, IL