On Jun 15, 2007, at 9:11 AM, Ed Finnell wrote:

Well, maybe not on purpose.

_http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=3281714_
(http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=3281714)

Ed:

Along the same lines we had a intermittent issue with our T1s in the same area as this. It drove us nuts for 3-5 months trying to figure out what was going on. Turned out the telephone people in NYC didn't put shielding on the T1 lines so every time the elevator would go by we lost our lines.

I was apologetic with IBM but I think they were happy to hear we figured out what the issue was.

Ed