I am transferring many SMPE environments of many subsystems such as DB2, IMS
etc from one z/OS image to another. For each subsystem, I run ADRDSSU utility
and include all SMP datasets to get one sequential dataset which I receive at
the target system with FTP “GET” command. When I try to restore the dataset
with RESTORE function of ADRDSSU everything works fine except PDSE datasets are
not restored and the following messages are produced

  0ADR405E (001)-DYNA (02), DYNAMIC ALLOCATION OF VOLUME DB2005 FAILED. ERROR
CODE 0218. INFORMATION CODE 0000.

  0ADR380E (001)-FRLBO(60), DATA SET DB2.SMPE.V810.ADSNLOAD NOT PROCESSED, 29

  Will some on point me to the right direction to resolve this problem.

  The control cards that I used for ADRDSSU are :
  //INDA DD DISP=OLD,DSN=DB2.SMPE.V810.COPY1
  //SYSIN    DD  *
    RESTORE INDD(INDA) -
    DATASET(INC(**))
  /*