I just use when sender contains ibm-main move to folder.

Walter Davies
DBA / Sys Prog
El Dorado County

Frank Yaeger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
06/18/2007 10:54 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
Idenitfy ibm-main posts on Lotus Notes

I hope this isn't off topic for ibm-main.

I use Lotus Notes to follow ibm-main.  I was thinking it would be nice if
could identify notes from ibm-main in my inbox in some way (e.g. a
different color or a "flag" or ?).  Lotus Notes seems to have a facility
for this kind of thing (message marking for sender and recipients).  But I
can't seem to figure out what to put in for the e-mail address to get it
work.  Putting in the IBM-MAIN e-mail address (IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU)
doesn't seem to work.  I'm guessing that has something to do with the way
mail is sent from somebody to the list and then from the list to me so LN
is not finding the IBM-MAIN address where it looks for the sender or
recipient address.

Has anybody already figured out how to do this on Lotus Notes and if so,
can you tell me how you did it?

Thanks.

Frank Yaeger - DFSORT Development Team (IBM) - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Specialties: PARSE, JFY, SQZ, ICETOOL, IFTHEN, OVERLAY, Symbols, Migration

 => DFSORT/MVS is on the Web at http://www.ibm.com/storage/dfsort/