Gil:

You may be right. Someone elses post(after mine) said a search with 1 space yielded the same results as 2 spaces, so it appears the blanks may be getting eliminated.

Like I said, it was just  a thought.

Bill

From: Paul Gilmartin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Dynamically Disabling ISV Products
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:08:52 -0500

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:20:56 +0000, Bill Wilkie wrote:

>Also, Since you never know how many spaces will exist between the DD and the >word Dummy, but I imagine DUMMY in this context will mostly be followed by a
>space, why not "DUMMYb " where the b is a blank? Unless there could be a
>comma followed by a dcb?

Oops.  RECFM=F mindset.  But what if some contributor's mailer
strips trailing blanks.  Then DUMMY will neither be followed by
a blank nor be followed by a comma: there will be no other
character between the "DUMMY" and the end of the line.

-- gil

Picture this – share your photos and you could win big! http://www.GETREALPhotoContest.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us