On 6/18/2007 1:58 PM, Frank Yaeger wrote:
I hope this isn't off topic for ibm-main.

I use Lotus Notes to follow ibm-main.  I was thinking it would be nice if I
could identify notes from ibm-main in my inbox in some way (e.g. a
different color or a "flag" or ?).  Lotus Notes seems to have a facility
for this kind of thing (message marking for sender and recipients).  But I
can't seem to figure out what to put in for the e-mail address to get it to
work.  Putting in the IBM-MAIN e-mail address (IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU)
doesn't seem to work.  I'm guessing that has something to do with the way
mail is sent from somebody to the list and then from the list to me so LN
is not finding the IBM-MAIN address where it looks for the sender or
recipient address.

Has anybody already figured out how to do this on Lotus Notes and if so,
can you tell me how you did it?

I don't think it's off-topic for IBM-MAIN, Frank, but I think you'll have better results on the internal conferencing system within IBM, asking in the Notes client forum. Other IBMers have dealt with this kind of question, but they do not necessarily watch IBM-MAIN and so won't see your question here.

        Walt