All,

It is my pleasure to invite you all to the next GSE Large Systems Meeting
hosted by Logicalis at their Slough office.

The Agenda can be found at http://www.gse.org.uk/wg/lsx/lsxindex.htm.

Logicalis details can be found at
http://uk.logicalis.com/other/contactus.asp

This will be our last chance to get together before the annual conference
and I would like to confirm the Agenda with everyone who attends.

Please let me know if you wish to attend.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Regards

Mark.

Mark Wilson

Mobile: +44 (0) 7768 617006

Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Chairman GSE Large Systems Working Group.

The 2007 GSE Conference will take place on the

30th & 31st October at the Chesford Grange Hotel.

Further details can be found at  <http://www.gse.org.uk/tyc>
www.gse.org.uk/tyc