Mark,

This "undocumented" command is documented in the Redbook
"Partitioned Data Set Extended Usage Guide" (SG24-6106).
The D LLA,STATS information also applies to non-PDSE.

Without this Redbook, I would not have known about the
more detailed form of the command

D LLA,STATS,LIBRARY=yourdsn,MEMBER=member,FETCHED

To answer your question, I don't think the statistics
reflect counts since the last IPL or the last LLA refresh.
Instead, I believe they are reset by the LLA module staging
analysis function which, by default, is triggered after
every 2000 fetches from LLA libraries (or after 10 fetches
of a single module).

You can use exit CSVLLIX1 to control the triggering
of staging analysis.

Brent Looper
UAMS

Of
>Mark Yuhas
>Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 5:36 PM
>To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
>Subject: Interpretation of the D LLA,STATISTICS
>
>I can't find any documentation concerning this command and the ensuing
>display.
>
>Do the statistics reflect the counts since the last IPL or the last
>refresh of the LLA?
>
>Thank you.

privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.