We need to remember that the iSeries, pSeries, xSeries, and zSeries
marketting organizations are separate. I am sure that the pSeries people
would be glad to replace as many zSeries machines are they could. And
vice versa. IBM is not "one big happy family" with a single corporate
goal. They are more like the user departments in a company - each out to
get what they can and devil take the hindmost! Well, the user
departments that I've had to work with at times seem to be that way.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.