Hi, All,

I see in the CICS TS 3.2 Migration Guide that this newest CICS release
requires a minimum MEMLIMIT of 2G, or it will refuse to start up.  Last
time this topic came up here, there didn't seem to be a consensus on
what a "good" system default should be for MEMLIMIT; and only two
posters gave their shops' defaults:  One said 4G, and the other said
10G.  Would anybody who's gained experience with MEMLIMIT sizing since
then care to comment?

On a somewhat related note, I vaguely recall someone posting that DB2 v8
(might have been v9) "takes" a MEMLIMIT of 4T, without regard to what
installation default is or is not specified.  Is that true, or am I
hallucinating?

TIA,

    -jc-