On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 16:03:42 -0500, Jeffrey Deaver
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 How do I go about meeting some of you while I'm
>there?
>
>While I attended the 2001Minneapolis meeting, it was in a limited fashion,
>and I was not following IBM-Main back then.  Now I'd like to meet as many
>of you as possible while I'm there.  I seem to remember receptions in the
>evening where the tables had certain themes?  Is there an IBM-Main table?
>Or should I just wear a t-shirt that says "IBM-Main Groupie - Say Hi To
>Me".

Wave a handful of twenties in the air and we will find you.

The MVS SCP project was setting up both an IBM-MAIN and an MVS Banner.
We retired the IBM-MAIN, but not the MVS banner. Blue with white lettering
as I recall. Usually on the right hand side of the room as you go in.