On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 22:34:15 -0700, Gibney, Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I quit trying to remember it all long ago. Experience and knowing where
>and how to look is how it gets done.

Along that line, while being trained in the Navy for my speciality I was taught
not to memorize the information because it changes. Instead, learn where to
look. Those who try to memorize become wrong one day because something
changed and they are hanging on to their old notions. What the tests prove
are you can memorize outdated information, not that you can use it.