On 12 Jul 2007 10:38:14 -0700,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Steve Comstock) wrote:

>Phil Payne wrote:
>> Forget PSI.  Forget Fundamental. And forget PWD.
>>
>> It's about zSeries End of Life, and how to control the collapse.
>>
>> http://www.isham-research.co.uk/ibm_vs_psi.html
>>

>The above was back in mid-April of this year. I tried to link to
>it today and it's 404 not found.
>
>What's up?

I just checked nominet.org.uk, the official registrar for the "uk."
domain. Their records show:

    Domain name:
        isham-research.co.uk

    Registrant:
        Isham Research

    Registrant type:
        Unknown

    Registrant's address:
        C/O Robin Bruce
        44 Crooke Road
        London
        SE8 5AL
        GB

    Registrar:
        Telivo Ltd [Tag = TELIVO]

    Relevant dates:
        Registered on: 02-Mar-2005
        Renewal date:  02-Mar-2009
        Last updated:  10-Apr-2007

    Registration status:
        Registered until renewal date.

    Name servers:
        ns1.macoman.net
        ns2.macoman.net

    WHOIS lookup made at 21:00:16 12-Jul-2007

So "isham-research.co.uk" should still be Phil's domain.

Eric

--
Eric Chevalier                          E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                           Web: www.tulsagrammer.com