Hi all,

I still struggle with IBM documentation sometimes...

It forces you to read more than one manual sometimes and then still you
might not come up with the answer you wanted...

In z/OS 1.7 there seem to have been a problem with the time displayed on
the D IPLINFO command... Now I would really like to know what the input
for this command is, but the best I cold dig out was the following...

DISPLAY IPLINFO

This command displays the general IPL information used by the system.
The output

includes the date and time of the IPL, release level, LOADxx
information, and what

IEASYSxx and IEASYMxx parmlib members were used.

Could anyone tell me where does the command get its input from, is it
stored at IPL time?

Regards

Herbie

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s).If you receive this email in error please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete it from your system. Any unauthorized
dissemination, retransmission, or copying of this email and any attachments is
prohibited. Euroconex does not accept any responsibility for any breach of
confidence, which may arise from the use of email. Please note that any views
or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the Company. This message has been scanned for
known computer viruses.