From: Veena, Sridhar K.
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 9:20 AM
To: 'IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU'
Subject: Regarding SDSF pgm

G'day,

Please let me know if there is a way to extract all the jobs (with start
and end times) from spool. The requirement is to provide a daily report
on jobs that ran, with their start time, end time and return code.

Is there a way I can use SDSF pgm to extract contents of all the jobs
(or JESMSGLG of all the jobs) in spool to a dataset.  Then I can use
REXX to generate the reqd report.

Please note, we do not have any other tools (like JHS) other than SDSF !

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Thanks
Sridhar K Veena

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.