z/OS 1.7

We are trying to map a RMM managed cart using DITTO

//*
//*
//S3       EXEC PGM=DITTOA,PARM='JOBSTREAM',COND=(0,NE)
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSUDUMP DD SYSOUT=*
//TAPEIN   DD UNIT=3590-1,DISP=SHR,VOL=SER=JL3270
  DITTO TLB INPUT=TAPEIN

Gives JCL error with

IEF343I TSO057N S3 TAPEIN - REQUEST FAILED - NOT ENOUGH NON-SYSTEM
MANAGED VOLUMES ELIGIBLE

Can someone give us a clue how to
proceed?