Hi, All,

IBMLink on the web is unusually slow this morning (even by IBMLink on
the Web "standard"!), so I'd like to solicit a bit of help from one of
you with a 3270 IBMLink connection:  I'm looking for the FMID for MQ
Series 5.3.1, compid 5655F1000.  I am waiting for the Product Cross
Reference application to display its initial page (4 minutes now), so I
can enter the component ID.

A "virtual cigar" to whoever can reply before IBMLink on the Web does.

    -jc-