From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Jacobs
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 12:16 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: ICSF for Dummies

Outside of the well written and easily understandable   :-)  ICSF
Administration manual are there any good IBM Redbooks, available
education, for the simple howto's of an ICSF administrator?

Things like the steps needed to wrap a data encryption key to be able to

send it to someone, or be able to receive and install a key they send
us.

The manual isn't too clear on the how to's,

--
Mark Jacobs
Technical Services

intended exclusively
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message, together
with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying,
disclosure
or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete all copies.