On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:55:34 -0700, Edward Jaffe
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Key 10? Do you mean key x'A0' i.e., b'10100000', which really is a user
>key? Or do you mean key x'10' i.e., b'00010000' which isn't a user key
>at all. Out of curiosity, which software products allocate CSA in keys A-F?

Decimal 10 or X'0A', which will show up in some places as X'A0'. By my way
of thinking, key  X'10' is an invalid key rather than a way of describing
key 1.

This is not something I have looked at recently and I don't want to name any
culprits from long ago. I still think it would be worth checking for other
user keys besides 8.