From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ed Gould
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 9:43 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Secure clist

On Jul 24, 2007, at 7:44 AM, McKown, John wrote:

> [...]

Each organization is different so what works at one might not work at
another.

We really restricted access to system libraries (even sys1.linklib)
in other words if you did a call 'sys1.linklib(iefbr14)' you got a
security violation.
I don't know for sure where the WLM modules reside, if they are in
another library (other than linklib) restrict that library. If you
have sys1.linklib wide open sorry can't help you and you should
consider protecting it now, IMO.

Ed
\