We just IPL'd our sand box with z/OS 1.7 and are muddling thru.  One thing
I've noticed though, is in SDSF from the:

HQX7720 -----------------  SDSF PRIMARY OPTION MENU  ------------------

At the bottom of the screen, we have:

COMMAND INPUT ===>                                                 SCROLL ===>
CSR

instead of at the TOP of that screen, like on our old z/OS 1.4 system.

I've hunted and pecked my way around/thru the help and extended help index,
but still can't figure out what to set and/or reset to move the CMD prompt to
the TOP.  I've tried from SDSF and just the *ISPF Primary Option Menu*
menu bar at the top.  Nada.

Every once in a while, it goes to the bottom of my screen on my old z/OS 1.4
system, but I'm not sure why.  I usually just delete the ISFxxxx members in
ISPPROF and it resets.  Don't want to do that here.

Any ideas.

THANX,
Mark