I know this is a long shot, but I need some help and not a lot of time.
We use SYSVIEW to cut CICS records. Sysview 11,5 was installed and we
noticed 3 month later that the reports that we generate to record
transaction count, response time, and number of transactions stopped
working. This is when I found out SYSVIEW went to using Easytrieve for
these reports. I having problems using this approach. I have an open
issue with CA for both product and they are not providing a quick
answer.

Has anyone written anything to process these records from SYSVIEW 11.5
and produce these type of CICS reports.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You