I notice that lately (I believe this behavior is new), the E-mail
updates that I receive of PMR updates have the Abstract appended
to the Subject header.  This is useful.  I'll let others worry
about whether they can access IBMLink to view the update.

BTW, I notice that AST notifies me that PQ96247, resolved and
dormant for 2 1/2 years was updated last week.  I compared with my
cached copy and found no changes other than to the "Last Changed"
header (self-fulfilling prophecy?).  Is there modified text not
visible to customers, or did someone inadvertently Edit, then Save
rather than Cancel?

I always get nervous when an APAR on SuperC springs back to life
because SuperC has been so fragile in my experience.

-- gil